Your Source for High-Density Ionizers and
Indoor Air Quality
Surround Air Multi-TechTM
XJ-3000D Air Purifiers
All-in-one 6-Stage Air
Available again! Please
call to order.
Phone orders: 866-466-4937
Negative ions info
"The next morning, I awoke for the first time I can ever remember
with nasal passages clear enough to breath through my nose!"
L. Lanning, Ohio
Negative Ionizer - HEPA Filter -
Silver compound Anti-Bacterial Pre-Filter
Selectable Ozone - Activated Carbon filter
Multi-TechTM Combines the Top 5
Technologies into One Air Purifier.
An Air Purification Technology for Every Air Pollutant,
because different technologies are much better than others at removing different pollutants.
Low Cost of Ownership.
Most air filters cost more in replacement parts in 6-12 months than
Multi-Tech replacement filters and germicidal UV lamp cost in a 3-year period. Also, unlike most air
filters, which cost up to a couple hundred dollars or so a year in energy consumption, the XJ-3000C
costs just a few dollars a month in electricity to operate. Quiet yet powerful fan. Low sound, even
on the high setting.
Effectively circulates negative ions throughout an entire room (up to 500 sq.
ft.), while drawing high volumes of particulates through the filter.
No cleaning is required, just clean and simple
filter and UV lamp
THREE YEAR Manufacturer's Warranty.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
90-day replacement policy. If any part requires repair during the first 90 days, due to
manufacturer defect, the manufacturer will replace it with a new one.
How Each of the Multi-Tech
Complement One Another.
- Negative ions effectively remove particulate from the air, such as
bacteria, mold, dust, and other allergens. Ionization also removes ultra-fine particles that a
filter cannot capture such as smoke, viruses, and chemical fumes.
- Negative ions increase the effectiveness of the HEPA and activated
carbon filter system by causing particles to magnetically attract together, resulting in larger
particles that are easier for the filter to capture.
- Disinfects viruses and bacteria trapped in the filtration bank of
the Multi-Tech XJ-3000C that would normally reproduce in the typical filter.
- Circulates air-cleaning negative ions throughout the a room, beyond the coverage area of a filter. The Multi-Tech's fan
results in better distribution of the air ions.
HEPA Air Filter
- Removes 99.97% of particles (at .3 microns in size) that pass
through the filter, preventing them from recirculating into the air. Largely considered the most
effective type of air filter for solid particles, such as allergens.
- Captures a high volume of floating dust and other particles,
including many of the ionized particles that would otherwise just settle to the ground if a typical
ionizer were used.
Germicidal UV Light
- Destroys micro-organisms. UV-C (ultraviolet) light is scientifically
proven to destroy a large variety of microbial contaminates, such as viruses, germs, bacteria and
fungi (including mold).
- Reduces illness & disease. Ultraviolet light air purification has
been used for years by the medical field (including hospitals) to sanitize rooms and equipment, in
order to prevent the spread of illness and disease.
- Recommended by Centers for Disease Control for its ability to
destroy biological pollutants.
- Specializes in capturing and neutralizing chemicals, gases, odors
and cigarette smoke, which the HEPA filter cannot capture.
For Stronger Odors
- Powerful odor eliminator that is much more effective than other
- Powerful disinfectant at close range, making it an effective filter
sanitizer, preventing microbes trapped in the air filter from reproducing.
- In the Surround Air XJ-3000C, the ozone can be completely disabled
if it is not needed or wanted, while everything else still runs at full power
Click here to view frequently asked
questions about ozone.
- Impregnated with a harmless silver compound - no drugs or
chemicals. Non-toxic, non-allergenic, and highly effective.
- Preserves the life of other filters and destroys bacteria. Captures
the larger particles, increasing the life of the HEPA and activated carbon filters.
May we also suggest the
Intelli-Pro™ Air Purifier
The Synergy of Multiple Technologies
- Negative Ion Output: 12,000,000/cm3 (high density)
- Negative Ionizer: Needlepoint ionization
- Material: Stainless steel needle points
- 3-stage combination filter cartridge: Consists of HEPA, activated carbon, and antibacterial pre-filters
- HEPA Filter Efficiency: 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Replacement Frequency: 1-2 years
- Air filter cartridge size: 11.25" x 5.25" x 4"
Germicidal UV Lamp
- UV Wavelength: UV-C, the short germicidal range of the UV wavelength
- Nanometer Frequency: 254nm
- Ozone Production: < 0.008ppm
|A replacement kit with filter
and UV lamp for the XJ-3000C is available at just above our cost to customers who purchase the XJ-3000C
Filters and UV lamps may also be purchased individually by customers who purchase the
XJ-3000C from us.
- Kit, if ordered with an XJ-3000C: $40
- Kit, if ordered separately: $49
- UV lamp only: $20
- Filter only: $39
Replacement is suggested every one to two years for the filter and 3 years for the
UV lamp, depending on pollution
levels. The life of the filter may sometimes be extended a little by vacuuming the dust off the
Ozone Generator Kills Odors
- Output Settings: Off, Low, Med, High
- Off Setting: Ozone Completely Disabled
- Ozone Output: 50 mg/hr (high setting)
- The quietest fan we've seen.
- Speed Settings: High, Med, Low
- Air movement: 71 CFM (high setting)
- Normal Conditions: 500 sq. ft.
- Heavy Pollution: 250 sq. ft.
Pushbutton Controls on top
- 4 Timer settings: 1, 2, & 4 hours, and always on
- Ozone/Sanitizer: Off, Low, Med, High
- Power: On/Off
- Fan Speed: Low, Medium, High
- Environmentally-safe ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 15" (W), 13" (H), 7.75" (D)
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Cord Length: 72"
Electrical & Power
- Power Consumption: only 40 watts
- Runs on ordinary 120 volts AC, 60Hz house current